Tuesday, March 31, 2015

From Charlie Simpson

Wade I would just like to take a min to thank you for your time at the Ohio beef expo me and my friends ( the rowdy hillbillies from West Virginia ) we appreciate the fact that your willing to talk to the little guy just as you would the big guy I think we only bought 13 straws because we have some walks alone left lol but thanks again for your time I hope your trip home and I promised some pics and I will get them sent thanks again.
Charlie Simpson

Bim went to two jackpot shows and fair calf won every time he went in ring including showmanship as you can see him and my son where buddy's he is only calf that Cj had a hard time letting go of

These aren't great pics but here are two walks alone heifers
And bim steer
Heifers nine weeks old steer 7