Monday, April 28, 2014

To my friend

I'm writing  a letter to my friend, not for myself but for everyone that knew or didn't know him can relate. God works in many people's lives most of the time we can't understand why, how, or what for. Nick and I always talked how everything always happens for a reason and no matter what something good was going to come out of it. Anyone that got a chance to meet Nick could tell what I was talking about. With his friendly smile and firm hand shake it wouldn't take five minutes for a complete stranger to say man I like that guy! Nick was a prime example of living life to its fullest, no matter what he did it was to the extreme!  He loved his family the same. I know Nick would tell me I was taken for a reason and there will be a day we get to talk about it. Life is short as explained in the bible like a grain of sand on a beach, in reminder of that we should love one another and live each day as if it was our last. God only knows our future, and all that matters is him. What we do with our lives is a choice but remember whatever we do should be for him. Nick was a true genuine-friend,son,brother,Father that will be missed by so many