Saturday, April 21, 2012

Semen Sales ??



Hello,
               My name is John Fortin and I am planning on ordering a number of your bulls for my breeding program. I do most of my semen business with Bovine Elite LLC so that I am able to purchase Black Angus Bulls for my registered herd and the Clubcalf bulls for my Chiangus cows. I noticed that two of the bulls I am planning on purchasing are not listed there(2 Tone and Crowd Favorite). I was wondering if their semen will be available through Bovine Elite? I would also like to let you know that the quality of your 2012 bull line up is one of the best I have seen!! I have used your bulls in the past and have been very satisfied with the great quality calves I have had. I hope to hear from you and hopefully try out these exciting prospects.
                                                                       Kind Regards,
                                                            John Fortin