Monday, January 23, 2012

Walks Alone Semen and Offspring Thank You!



We at Donaldson Land and Cattle wanted to let you know we are very impressed with our first Spring crop and 1st fall crop of Walks Alone calves we are Seedstock producers and typically do not use Club Calf style cattle on our Angus, SimAngus or Maintainer cows but have had great success with your bull.   I grew up in CO and know Marc Weber and have a great deal of respect for him and his family.   After seeing the offspring of Walks Alone in steer bull alley in Denver I am very impressed with the bull calves as well.   I wanted to say thanks and I appreciate out of the semen we have used on WA I have had every cow settle to date.  This is a great accomplishment compared to some of the other bulls and (traders) in the industry.
I hope your honesty and integrity remain as solid as your current reputation.  Best of luck to you and Thanks for your great contribution to our breeding program.
 
If you are ever in Northern OK near Enid give us a call I would be glad to show you our small herd of cattle and introduce to you my wife, daughter and myself.
 
Sincerely,
 
 
Jesse James Donaldson
580-548-3003
 
 
 
Jesse James Donaldson
Purchasing Coordinator
Roberts Ranch/The Hanor Company
580-977-1524 direct
580-237-3255
580-237-3239 Fax