Sunday, August 7, 2011

Walks Alone Market and Breeding Heifer

Mr. Rodgers I messaged you a few months ago about a Walks Alone market heifer our company Legacy Livestock raised.  I thought you would like to see some updated photos of her.  I also have a Walks Alone breeding heifer that is turning out wonderful. Both these heifer are for sale and I am looking to take them to the Wyoming State Fair or try and get them into a sale I find fitting.  I attached a photo of each of them; there are also more photos of them on Facebook under Legacy Livestock and also to preview videos of them there are links listed below.  If you like them enough maybe you would find one or both suited for your prospect sale.  I believe both these heifers show off quality that your bull produces.

Breeding Heifer Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwoeYpWscIA
Market Heifer Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jraha_ilGh0

Thanks for your time,
Sash & Steth Daniels
Legacy Livestock
Thermopolis, WY
(307) 921-9273