Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One & Only calves

Wade,

I just thought I'd drop you a note. I've been raising some club calves for the past 10 years here in Kansas. I used your bull One and Only last year and I have 6 calves this spring. I was just letting you know if you're interested that there are several nice ones, in particular a brockle faced heifer calf out of a Final Link/angus cow that has raised some top sellers for us in the past. I do have a couple of daughters that show and I know they have their eye on that heifer in particular, but we do sell several calves. You might have seen the new bull Monopoly Money that Matt Lautner bought from us last year. We are located about 30 miles west of Topeka, and if you are in the area I'd be happy to show them to you. Our web site is www.michaelisshowcattle.com.

Thanks,
Ryan
Paxico, KS